普   及   跑   步   健   步   知   识   ,   预   防   跑   步   健   步   伤   害   ,   增   加     跑   步   健   步   乐   趣   ,   提   高   国   民   身   体   素   质

跑步圣经(跑圣)

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

搜索
美女照我去战斗减肥运动入门伤痛预防必读跑圣(跑步圣经)服务器托管募捐跑步入门必读跑步圣经网简介和网站守则
查看: 2927|回复: 6

[转贴] 如何设定你的目标是马拉松配速

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-15 16:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  大多数马拉松选手在训  开始他们的计划,一时间心中的目标,往往是一个雄心勃勃的鼓舞和激励他们。然而,一些培训点,聪明的马拉松,需要调整自己的目标,他们的健身:马拉松比赛上运行微调的生理系统,没有胆量和勇气。

作为一个优秀的马拉松选手,他们的生计依赖​​于赛车教练,布拉德·哈德森已经听到了不少雄心勃勃的马拉松式的步伐在他的研究小组的目标。 “我们周围结构,是非常早期的乐观,”他说。 “这并不意味着我们不会调整,因为我们更接近的比赛,我是现实的马拉松,因为它是重要的,你知道你能不能做根据你的健身。 “

但你如何评估,健身,使一个很好的马拉松式的预测​​,特别是如果你从来没有参加马拉松比赛前,或显着改变了你的健康吗?答案,根据Hudson等人,是通过结合近期的表现,在短距离(特别是半马拉松,如果适用的话),你的个人目标,你的心态。

麦克米兰运行计算器等资源可以帮助您近似,如何健身转换的马拉松,而你的历史了长时间运行及节奏应该给你一个想法,你是如何有线长,研磨的努力。一旦选择了步伐,似乎是合理的,哈得逊说,你就可以开始构建你的锻炼围绕这个目标的步伐,通过长期的锻炼,反映的特定需求的马拉松。这些锻炼,被称为特定的耐力跑,训练和测试。

“我见过的最大的错误是高估了他们认为他们可以跑马拉松的,”哈德森说。 “他们以较短的间隔锻炼或”非常强烈“。他们不是基于特定的耐力,如果你的基础培训,具体的耐力和建筑周围,你的比赛节奏,我觉得一个运动员可以做什么,你有一个很好的主意。“

退伍军人马拉松知道他们如何进行的距离和他们的培训,已发展有额外的好处。建立目标的速度就变成了客观的过去和即将到来的未来之间的平衡。

他的一部分,2:13的马拉松选手帕特Rizzo的样子,然后在最近的训练中块和种族的表演已经奠定了他的目标,根据他的身体给他的反馈。 “现在,我即将关闭的高速段,只确定了,但我的长期运行是难以置信的一年,”他说。 “告诉我,我是坚强的步伐,我可以运行,但可能不是,我希望它是我最齿轮,然后,我会专注于一个坚不可摧的力量,我可以运行整个马拉松附近,有氧运动的强度我的100%的步伐。这听起来自杀,但我以前做过成功。“

寻找最大有氧步伐,需要一点点的试验和错误,但如果你发现它非常难以维持你的目标步速在较长的锻炼,你高估了你的健康。哈得逊建议调整你的步伐,以更合理的速度。他还意识到,但是,许多选手将继续结婚,他们的目标,不管是多么的不切实际的锻炼显示。在这种情况下,哈得逊犯错为了保险起见,开始慢慢的在比赛的第一个三分,然后逐步回升的速度,如果身体允许的。

找到一个完美的步伐虽然听起来很不错,在这个时候的剪裁,绵延不绝的可能性是不可能的。出于这个原因,两届奥运选手阿兰·卡尔佩珀选择更侧重于主观体力感觉,在他的职业生涯。他匹配的心脏速率监视器,客观地评估他的身体能够在任何一天的数据。他认为,这给了他在比赛当天的一个重要优势。

“你必须要能够评估你的感觉如何,在比赛中根据需要进行调整,”他说。 “这只是来自培训和学习有什么不同的努力应该觉得,如果处理得当,你就会知道,如果你能保持一个特定的步伐,或者如果您运行的是比你真的应该,这是为什么我用我心脏率指标节奏的努力。它让我运行了正确的努力,而不是强制的步伐,我想它应该是什么。“

的最后一个元素找到最完美的步伐,直到比赛当天:本组动态不显示。除非你运行的眼罩,这是很难偶尔被扫到一包或其他。那些放弃了公司的人,往往会发现,相隔千里,不断堆积,但与亚军显着快于或慢比你大的风险。不过,尤其是马拉松debutantes,有公司可以使所有的差异。

“我并没有要结束了自己艾丽莎·威廉斯说,”她的马拉松赛首次亮相奥运选拔赛。 “随着我的1500米背景,我很担心我会失去自己的重点。”从喷枪,威廉姆斯锁定在队友温迪托马斯和其他选手。几个组的成员虽然最终下跌的步伐,威廉姆斯这些早期英里帮她自然地融入一个舒服的节奏。 “这是一个伟大的团队,”她说,“所以它的工作非常好,但寻找合适的步伐[]是一点点的一个因素,其他人在做什么,和你的比赛计划是什么。”

当你确定你的步伐,求实,一边谨慎出错早期是一个很好的方式,以避免大陷阱的道路上。如果有疑问,倾听你的身体和衡量你认为在比赛当天的努力。如果早得太高,关闭,保存最残酷的运行结束。

保持乐观

运行时间接受调查的读者,如何把他们的马拉松个人最好成绩。他们执行积极的分裂,与上半年的比赛速度更快;负的分裂,更快的下半年或完全均匀地?这里是如何的反应打破了由超过400位入选者:

超过3分钟的正分:32%
1至3分钟积极的分裂:20%
不到1分钟的正分:8%
甚至完全,不到15秒的差异:9%
不到1分钟的负分:9%
在1分钟和3负的分裂:13%
超过3分钟的负分:9%
发表于 2012-11-15 16:14 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,好好翻译一下再贴上来行吗,完全不通,看得累死:(
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-15 16:17 | 显示全部楼层
神一样的翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-15 16:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-15 16:42 | 显示全部楼层
How To Set Your Goal Marathon Pace

By
Phil Latter .

Published

October 15, 2012 ..

Most marathoners-in-training start their program with a time goal in mind, often an ambitious one that inspires and motivates them. At some point in training, however, smart marathoners need to adjust their goals to their fitness: The marathon is run on finely tuned physiological systems, not audacity and courage.

As a coach of elite marathoners whose livelihood depends on racing, Brad Hudson has heard quite a few ambitious marathon pace goals within his group. "We try to structure around that and be optimistic very early," he says. "That doesn't mean we don't adjust it as we get closer to the race. I try to be realistic with the marathon, because it's important that you know what you can and can't do based on where your fitness is."

But how do you assess that fitness and make a good marathon prediction, particularly if you've never run a marathon before, or your fitness has changed significantly? The answer, according to Hudson and others, is through a combination of recent performances at shorter distances (particularly half marathons, if applicable), your own personal goals, and your mentality.

Resources such as the McMillan Running Calculator can help you approximate how your fitness translates to the marathon, while your history with long runs and tempos should give you an idea how wired you are for long, grinding efforts. Once you select a pace that seems reasonable, Hudson adds, you can begin structuring your workouts around this goal pace by performing long workouts that mirror the exact demands of the marathon. These workouts, known as specific endurance runs, are both training and tests.

"The biggest mistake I've seen is overestimation of what they think they can run a marathon in," Hudson says. "They're basing it off [shorter] interval workouts or they 'feel strong.' They're not basing it on specific endurance. If you base your training on specific endurance and building your race pace around that, I think you have a very good idea of what an athlete can do."

Veteran marathoners have the added advantage of knowing how they performed over the distance and how their training has since progressed. Establishing a goal pace then becomes a balancing act between the objective past and the looming future.

For his part, 2:13 marathoner Pat Rizzo looks at how recent training blocks and race performances have gone, then lays out his goals according to the feedback his body gives him. "Right now, I am coming off of a speed segment that went only OK, but my long runs have been incredible all year," he says. "That tells me I am strong at the pace I can run, but my top gear might not be where I want it to be. I'll then focus on making that aerobic strength such an indestructible force that I can run the whole marathon near my 100 percent pace. It sounds suicidal, but I've done it before with success."

Finding the maximum aerobic pace requires a bit of trial and error, but if you find it exceedingly difficult to maintain your goal pace in longer workouts, you've overestimated your fitness. Hudson suggests adjusting your pace to a more reasonable tempo. He also realizes, however, that many runners will remain married to their goal, no matter how unrealistic workouts show it is. In that case, Hudson suggests erring on the side of caution, starting out slowly the first third of the race and then gradually picking up the tempo if the body allows.

While finding a perfect pace sounds great, the odds of clipping off endless miles right on cue is improbable. For this reason, two-time Olympian Alan Culpepper chose to focus more on perceived exertion during his career. He matched this with data from a heart rate monitor to objectively assess what his body was capable of on any day. He believes this gave him an important edge on race day.

"You have to be able to assess how you are feeling and adjust as needed within the race," he says. "This only comes from training and learning what different efforts should feel like. If done properly, you will know if you can sustain a particular pace or if you are running harder than you really should be. This is why I used heart rate as my indicator for tempo efforts. It allowed me to run the correct effort and not force the pace to what I thought it should be."

The last element to finding the perfect pace doesn't show itself until race day: the group dynamic. Unless you run with blinders on, it's hard not to occasionally be swept into one pack or another. Those who forsake company often find the miles ceaselessly pile on, yet the risk of going with runners significantly faster or slower than you is large. Particularly for marathon debutantes, though, having company can make all the difference.

"I didn't want to end up by myself," Alisha Williams says of her marathon debut at the Olympic trials. "With my 1500m background, I was worried I'd lose focus by myself." From the gun, Williams latched on to teammate Wendy Thomas and three other runners. Though several members of the group eventually fell off the pace, for Williams those early miles helped her naturally settle into a comfortable rhythm. "It was a great group," she says, "so it worked out really well. But [finding the right pace] is a little bit of a factor of what other people are doing and what your race plan is."

As you determine your pace, being realistic and erring on the side of caution early is a good way to avoid big pitfalls down the road. When in doubt, listen to your body and gauge your perceived effort on race day. If it's too high too early, back off and save the hardest running for the end.

STAYING POSITIVE

Running Times polled readers about how they set their marathon personal bests. Did they run positive splits, with the first half of the race faster; negative splits, a faster second half; or completely evenly? Here's how the responses from more than 400 runners broke down:

More than 3-minute positive split: 32%
Between 1-and 3-minute positive split: 20%
Less than 1-minute positive split: 8%
Completely even, less than 15-second difference: 9%
Less than 1-minute negative split: 9%
Between 1-and 3-minute negative split: 13%
More than 3-minute negative split: 9%
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-2 08:55 | 显示全部楼层
学习!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-2 19:25 | 显示全部楼层
学习了  继续努力1111
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

我们欢乐和痛苦的源泉都是我们的身心!与其求于外物,不如内求于已。
远山、绿水、清风于跑步时透于己身,焉不是世间极乐!
匀呼吸,振意志,松筋骨,用腰力,“以跑入道”不远矣。

扫一扫关注跑圣公众号

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们|跑步圣经(跑圣) ( 粤ICP备2021066816号联系QQ:31007776  粤公网安备 44030302000263号

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:59 , Processed in 0.216767 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.