注册 登录
跑步圣经(跑圣) 返回首页

felicity520的个人空间 http://bbs.runbible.cn/?351451 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

For a long time if not cherish

已有 1369 次阅读2014-6-21 10:15 |个人分类:love| love, life, like, news, reading, love, life, news, love, life, news

For a long time if not cherish, if never happy, sad, cold heart, certainly will will one day leave, so don't think who cannot do without you don't think that you cannot do without who, time is the most ruthless but also the most fair Sheraton Macau, all the time all will ultimately help you witness. The inclination of people ah, you said slowly will be good, you say that one day there will be results, you said that we will be happy, I believe, because of this letter, we will continue our efforts, let everything toward the best direction to develop, make yourself a day day by day, good, let each other to improve the continued efforts, let each other constantly improve and perfect. I had fun asked: "if I marry you, will you let me every day what day?" You said "every Valentine's day and the spring festival." They say to marry for a day Maggie Beauty, married into the rich have the Spring Festival every day, I know I will not be so good luck, can a day will Amitabha thank one's stars, people can not be too greedy, otherwise God will give all one point one points to  your back.  As long as the right, as long as each other's most phase tilting is good, because the phase tilting, no matter how you in the eyes of the world, you for me is the best, no matter how I in the eyes of the world, I think even if you don't think I'm the most beautiful but you must think I'm the best, this is the right emotion the consistency of the. A complex, don't let fly out of eyes confused for love; many, don't let the heart twisted chaos words abuse, keep a good a stoical an expectation is good enough. Phase tilting and I cherish the people, please believe, love, not sand, not like an hourglass as more drops less final empty, it is always clear spring, will forever cotton source iConcept.

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

我们欢乐和痛苦的源泉都是我们的身心!与其求于外物,不如内求于已。
远山、绿水、清风于跑步时透于己身,焉不是世间极乐!
匀呼吸,振意志,松筋骨,用腰力,“以跑入道”不远矣。

扫一扫关注跑圣公众号

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们|跑步圣经(跑圣) ( 粤ICP备2021066816号联系QQ:31007776  粤公网安备 44030302000263号

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 16:02 , Processed in 0.120709 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.