普   及   跑   步   健   步   知   识   ,   预   防   跑   步   健   步   伤   害   ,   增   加     跑   步   健   步   乐   趣   ,   提   高   国   民   身   体   素   质

跑步圣经(跑圣)

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

搜索
美女照我去战斗减肥运动入门伤痛预防必读跑圣(跑步圣经)服务器托管募捐跑步入门必读跑步圣经网简介和网站守则
查看: 3394|回复: 2

翻译-该光脚跑吗?

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-18 08:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Barefoot Question
Sure, barefoot running is a hot topic--but is it the right way to run?
赤足跑的问题
没错,赤足跑很潮,但这是不是正确的方式呢?
ByDavid Willey
PublishedJanuary 28, 2011
Note: A condensed version of this appeared in the November 2010 issue ofRunner's World.
There's this photo of my dad and me running a 10-K that makes me wince whenever I see it. We're side by side, faces set in the same fiercer-than-intended expression (no doubt where I inherited that from). The big difference is in our legs. My dad, a star athlete in high school and the son of a Big Ten 100-yard dash man, is landing on the ball of his right foot, which strikes the ground slightly ahead of his torso. His right knee is flexed perfectly, and his left leg, tucked neatly behind him, is poised to come forward in textbook repetition. But as the photo reveals, my dad didn't pass his perfect form down to his son. My right foot is way out in front of me, toes pointed skyward. My knee is locked and my heel is striking the ground. This is called over-striding, and it's one reason some runners develop injuries. Heavy heel-strikers, studies show, can't efficiently absorb and dissipate the impact forces of running, which over time can take a toll on our muscles, tendons, and joints.
我父亲和我一起跑一个十公里比赛的照片总让我感到后怕。我们肩并肩,脸上都是扭曲的表情。最大的不同是我们的腿部。我爷爷是十大100码运动明星,我父亲是高中运动明星,他的腿在身前一点着地。他的右膝完美地弯曲着,左腿甩在身后,这正是教科书一样的姿势。这张照片同时也说明,我并没有继承到他的良好姿势。我的右脚大大超过身体,脚趾翘得老高。我的膝盖锁死,正用脚跟着地。这叫做跨过头,许多跑者就是这样受伤的。重度脚跟着地者不能有效地吸收和消除跑步时的冲击,长久下来肌肉、韧带和关节都要付出代价。
When I started working at Runner's World seven years ago, I began learning about the intricacies and differing theories of running form, and trying to improve mine. Is it possible that I should've just taken off my shoes? Christopher McDougall thinks so. Thanks in large part to his bestselling book,Born to Run, barefoot runningwhich fosters a forefoot strikeis again in vogue. (When RW's Susan Rinkunas's blog on the topic landed on Yahoo.com, it drew 2,500 comments and drove 373,000 page views to our Web sitethe second-highest single-day traffic driver we've ever had, after the Sarah Palin/Newsweek cover brouhaha last year.) In response to barefoot fever and the success of the Vibram FiveFingers "barefoot" shoes, manufacturers from Nike to New Balance have developed "minimalist" models with very little cushioning, lower heel heights, and no motion-control features.
七年前,当我进入《跑步者世界》工作时,我开始研究跑步形态错综复杂的理论,并且用来改善我的跑步姿势。我是不是应该干脆不穿鞋呢?Christophoer McDougall认为没错。他的《天生就会跑》大卖,让前掌着地重新开始流行。当《跑步者世界》Susan Rionkunas在她的雅虎上发表关于这本书的博客时,下面吸引了2500条评论,并且让我们的网站被点击了37万多次,这在我们单日点击率排行榜上第二,第一名是当沙拉 佩林登上新闻周刊封面的那次。看到赤足跑和五指鞋的风光无限,从NikeNew Balance一众厂商开始推出极简跑鞋,这种鞋子缓冲极少,鞋跟很低,完全没有翻转控制的结构。
While I understand the appeal of this simple, back-to-basics trend, there's also a lot of hype and confusion. "Is Less More?" puts the craze in context. Bob Parks, a runner and Wired correspondent, interviewed researchers and designers on both sides of the barefoot/minimalist-shoe debate. After all, these are the people studying the issue and collecting datanot just opining in the media or in online forums. They decide what we'll be wearing on our feet next year and beyond, and they understand that the injury-prevention issue cuts both ways. The vast majority of us simply don't have the strength or flexibility in our lower legs to become forefoot-strikers overnight. We need time to adjust without getting hurt.
我看到了这种简单、回归基本的风气的吸引力,但我仍然有许多疑问。少就是多吗?Bob Parks,他是个跑者也是连线杂志的通讯员,就这个问题采访了论战中的研究人员和设计师。这些人对此问题做了研究也采集了许多数据,并不仅仅是在媒体和论坛上打嘴仗。他们决定消费者来年脚下的鞋子,并且知道避免受伤在这其中是挺矛盾的。毕竟我们大部分人都没有那个力量和柔韧性在一夜之间就转换到前掌着地。我们需要时间来变换以避免受伤。
Don't get me wrongI'm not anti-minimalism, or even anti-barefoot. A few days a week, I wear minimalist shoes around the office (I've still got my original pair of Nike Frees from 2007). My feet get tired, but that's the point. They're getting stronger. I've also run a few 5-Ks and half-marathons in Saucony Kinvaras, and some easy trail runs in New Balance 101s. And yes, I have a pair of FiveFingers Bikilas, the current stars of the minimalist show. Once I got them on for the first time (getting each toe in its proper home is more like squeezing into a wetsuit than donning a pair of slippers), I couldn't help but smile. They feel good. They're fun. Every week or two, I run some strides on grass and can feel my forefoot padding the ground. They serve a purpose. Still, these aren't my running shoes, any more than my road bike is a full-time substitute for my car. I have a history of Achilles tendinitis, so I'm trying to balance the virtues of forefoot running against the risks of putting too much stress on my lower legs too soon. And that's my beef with the zealots and evangelists who think all of us should swear off  shoes and start running barefoot tomorrow. There's no single answer or prescription that's right for every runner when it comes to footwear and running form.
可别理解错了,我不反对极简主义,甚至是赤足跑。一周当中的几天,我都会穿着极简跑鞋在办公室里晃荡,我还有2007年买的Nike Free。我的脚挺累的,不过这说明它们得到锻炼,变得更强壮了。我也偶尔穿着Saucony Kinvaras来跑一些5千米和半程马拉松的比赛,有时也穿NB 101s来个轻松的越野跑。并且,我还有一双热门的Bikilas五指鞋。我第一次穿上五指鞋的时候,觉得舒服极了。把脚趾头挨个穿进那些个小洞洞里更像是穿冲浪紧身衣。每一两个礼拜,我都会穿着它们在草地上跑一跑,并且能感到我是用前掌着地。它们还是有用的,不过不是我的主力跑鞋,就好比我的公路赛车是我汽车的一个补充一样。我得过跟腱炎,说以我要小心的别给小腿太多压力。对于那些狂热宣传我们该脱掉鞋子开跑的人来说,这就是我的态度。在鞋子的选择和跑步形态上,没有一个简单的回答或是处方可以适合所有的跑步者。
More people have asked me about this topic lately than about any other I can recall over the past seven years. "What are they like?" they ask breathlessly when I wear my FiveFingers to the coffee shop. "Should I be running barefoot?" I tell them that going back to basics can be complicated, and that it's best to try and see the long view. There's no scientific evidence that running shoes prevent (or cause) injuriesjust as there's no proof that barefoot running does. And minimalist shoes? It's too soon to tell. But as the pendulum continues to swing, I'll keep running in different shoes for different reasons (and occasionally go barefoot), all with an open mind. And, I hope, a nearer-to-perfect stride.
过去七年里,从来没有这么多人问我这个同样的问题。穿起来怎么样,当我穿着五指鞋去咖啡店时,人们总是这样问我。我该光脚跑吗,我告诉他们,回到基本是个复杂的过程,不妨试试看而且看远一点。没有什么证据表明跑鞋可以避免或者造成伤害,光脚跑也是一样。极简跑鞋,现在还不好说。我会尝试不同的跑鞋,偶尔也来一下赤足跑,我要保持开放的心态。希望有一天我的步态可以完美。
发表于 2013-4-18 17:17 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,学习了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-18 17:45 | 显示全部楼层
这也是我的看法,这种态度才科学
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

我们欢乐和痛苦的源泉都是我们的身心!与其求于外物,不如内求于已。
远山、绿水、清风于跑步时透于己身,焉不是世间极乐!
匀呼吸,振意志,松筋骨,用腰力,“以跑入道”不远矣。

扫一扫关注跑圣公众号

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们|跑步圣经(跑圣) ( 粤ICP备2021066816号联系QQ:31007776  粤公网安备 44030302000263号

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 14:15 , Processed in 0.198233 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.